Emergency Procedure

If you need to report an emergency to us such as injured or escaped livestock or damaged infrastructure please follow this procedure:

  1. Call the office on 01256 381190.
  2. If no one answers, wait for the answering message which will detail the name and mobile number of the member of staff who is currently on call.
  3. Phone the on-call member of staff who will then respond accordingly.

NOTES:

  • Please do not phone a member of staff directly unless you know they are on-call.

  • If you are unsure if a particular situation qualifies as an emergency then please phone the on-call member of staff anyway so that they can make the decision on how to proceed.

  • Most importantly of all – please do not report injuries or sick animals via the blog alone – always call the emergency on-call contact.


    Thank you!

    Thursday, 15 December 2022

    Water

     Hi Chris sorry I don’t seem to be able to reply to your post. The area that I saw the cows in yesterday had some puddles with broken ice/access to water. They were eating grass and gorse that had snow.ice on it so I am hoping they get some water from that

    Will try and get to the trough.

    Jacky

    1 comment:

    1. That's great thanks Jacky. If you're finding areas of broken ice that looks like the cows have been drinking from then the trough is less of a priority. If you could could mention this in your post and give a location if possible it would be a big help. Thanks.

      ReplyDelete

    Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

    Wednesday 30th. Morning

     Checked the water trough first, it was all Ok As I then walked across the site to find the cows I looked for Oak trees.  There are quite a ...