Emergency Procedure

If you need to report an emergency to us such as injured or escaped livestock or damaged infrastructure please follow this procedure:

  1. Call the office on 01256 381190.
  2. If no one answers, wait for the answering message which will detail the name and mobile number of the member of staff who is currently on call.
  3. Phone the on-call member of staff who will then respond accordingly.

NOTES:

  • Please do not phone a member of staff directly unless you know they are on-call.

  • If you are unsure if a particular situation qualifies as an emergency then please phone the on-call member of staff anyway so that they can make the decision on how to proceed.

  • Most importantly of all – please do not report injuries or sick animals via the blog alone – always call the emergency on-call contact.


    Thank you!

    Thursday, 27 November 2025

    Thurs 27th Nov All good

    ​I too have seen both the ponies & cows today. They all looked great. I didn’t see any evidence of a weepy eye. Maybe it was just a small irritation that has sorted itself out. I also kept an eye out for any more barbed wire. Didn’t spot any. The ponies were in the clearing near the water trough. The cows were near the grass clearing that runs between the 2 main paths (H5). 

    Don’t know why my photos don’t want to work again. 





    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

    Wednesday 30th. Morning

     Checked the water trough first, it was all Ok As I then walked across the site to find the cows I looked for Oak trees.  There are quite a ...