Note: for some reason the blog does not seem to want to save my photos in the draft stage. It has happened twice so I shall post anyway & hope the pictures display.
Found the ponies at ///events.gather.glimmers. Just off to the left of the grassy path that runs between the two main paths. There were some serious loud bangs going on with the soldiers & the ponies did not even flinch.
The above pony has those lighter bits of fur on either side of his nose. I have never really noticed that before. A looks a little strange but it is fur.
I eventually found the cows hiding from me. They were at ///dish.skim.hunk. Didn't get a good look at two of them as they were well in the bushes.
Eventually the above cow came out.
They army have blocked off a couple paths. Don't know if the far end of the hard path is blocked off but the other end of the left hand barbed wire is open.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.