Emergency Procedure

If you need to report an emergency to us such as injured or escaped livestock or damaged infrastructure please follow this procedure:

  1. Call the office on 01256 381190.
  2. If no one answers, wait for the answering message which will detail the name and mobile number of the member of staff who is currently on call.
  3. Phone the on-call member of staff who will then respond accordingly.

NOTES:

  • Please do not phone a member of staff directly unless you know they are on-call.

  • If you are unsure if a particular situation qualifies as an emergency then please phone the on-call member of staff anyway so that they can make the decision on how to proceed.

  • Most importantly of all – please do not report injuries or sick animals via the blog alone – always call the emergency on-call contact.


    Thank you!

    Thursday, 11 June 2026

    Thursday 11th June - All Good

     Saw all 8 today. The cows were on the track that runs from the Minley Station gates. No issues.


    The ponies were at  ///crowned.trials.lyrics. (G5 area.)
    The foal looked good. The wound on her right left leg is fine but I noticed it's a heart shape. She did however, rear up at me, just the once. I believe she was just excited, not angry or fearful. When it looked like she was about to do it again I scared her away by throwing one arm up in the air suddenly.








    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

    Wednesday 30th. Morning

     Checked the water trough first, it was all Ok As I then walked across the site to find the cows I looked for Oak trees.  There are quite a ...