The boys were all on the sloping grass track in D7, SW of the ammo dump compound. All were true to character; Jet & Jeans stand off-ish and Jura & J'Adore more friendly. I spent a few minutes stroking/scratching the ameanable pair.
I then went to check on the trough. It was full and clear. I skimmed-off some tree litter from the surface and that as I was about to get back on my bike and leave I saw that all four boys were coming for a drink.
I have never, before seen any of the livestock at the trough, so I stayed for a while. All four quickly started drinking from the trough and in only 2-3 minutes, they had drunk about 20% of the water in the trough. I was able to hear and see the trough refilling.
I them went off for my cycle ride through Minley and Hawley Woods. On the way home, I met and had a chat with Jackie, who was walking Ziggy and had a young deer pop out and run in front of me for a short while on a track near Hawley Lake. A great morning's ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.