Emergency Procedure

If you need to report an emergency to us such as injured or escaped livestock or damaged infrastructure please follow this procedure:

  1. Call the office on 01256 381190.
  2. If no one answers, wait for the answering message which will detail the name and mobile number of the member of staff who is currently on call.
  3. Phone the on-call member of staff who will then respond accordingly.

NOTES:

  • Please do not phone a member of staff directly unless you know they are on-call.

  • If you are unsure if a particular situation qualifies as an emergency then please phone the on-call member of staff anyway so that they can make the decision on how to proceed.

  • Most importantly of all – please do not report injuries or sick animals via the blog alone – always call the emergency on-call contact.


    Thank you!

    Thursday, 24 September 2026

    Thurs 24th Sept - Only 3 seen

    Time is 1:05pm. ​GPS is only showing three collars. I have found three but yearling number 276 is not with them. I’ve had a look around the surrounding area and I can’t find him. I’m a little concerned because GPS is only showing the three collars but I don’t know which collars they are.

    I’ll keep looking around for him for a little while before I go home and update you later. I found the cows at ///laces.tastes.flexibly 

     Back home now, 2:00pm. I never did find the 4th cow.  


     



    1 comment:

    1. Hi Margaret, youngster 276 slipped his collar on 12 September, so you'll only see three collars until it is refitted. Kind regards, Gordon.

      ReplyDelete

    Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

    Tuesday 29th September - All 3 seen

    At 14:30 this afternoon, youngster 283 met me at the side of the path just along from the entrance by Hawley Hard, near ///basics.sundial.ma...