At 14.50 I spotted 3 ponies grazing just off the track in the open ground in D7. No sign of any other ponies with them or anywhere else south or west of the access road & compound. All three eventually joined me on the track for a stroke. After about 15 mins I started walking up the track towards the compound. The tree ponies followed me and I stopped a few times for more strokes. The selected to head east around the southern edge of the compound. I went ahead and found another three ponies at the junction of tracks at the north end of F6. After a few minutes the original three ponies joined us. After a few minutes they all followed a vague path through high, thick gorse and headed north. I did not follow.
They all, (6 I saw) appeared to be happy grazing and moving freely.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.