Emergency Procedure

If you need to report an emergency to us such as injured or escaped livestock or damaged infrastructure please follow this procedure:

  1. Call the office on 01256 381190.
  2. If no one answers, wait for the answering message which will detail the name and mobile number of the member of staff who is currently on call.
  3. Phone the on-call member of staff who will then respond accordingly.

NOTES:

  • Please do not phone a member of staff directly unless you know they are on-call.

  • If you are unsure if a particular situation qualifies as an emergency then please phone the on-call member of staff anyway so that they can make the decision on how to proceed.

  • Most importantly of all – please do not report injuries or sick animals via the blog alone – always call the emergency on-call contact.


    Thank you!

    Saturday, 24 May 2025

    Sat 24 May 25, (08.30 - 08.45) All Four Cattle seen in E4. All OK.

    I was unable to visit yesterday, (Friday).  So, I went early this morning, (Saturday).

    They were easily found sitting immediately to the east of the cattle grid.  All four were laying down chewing the cud, looking very relaxed.   

    I did not want to disturb their tranquility, but 276 was happy to receive a scratch on the forehead.









    .

    I took a short video of all four of them, but have not tried to upload it in case it caused issues to the site.    Zoe can you advise if it will allow videos to be uploaded and equally important, if you want them.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

    Wednesday 30th. Morning

     Checked the water trough first, it was all Ok As I then walked across the site to find the cows I looked for Oak trees.  There are quite a ...