Emergency Procedure

If you need to report an emergency to us such as injured or escaped livestock or damaged infrastructure please follow this procedure:

  1. Call the office on 01256 381190.
  2. If no one answers, wait for the answering message which will detail the name and mobile number of the member of staff who is currently on call.
  3. Phone the on-call member of staff who will then respond accordingly.

NOTES:

  • Please do not phone a member of staff directly unless you know they are on-call.

  • If you are unsure if a particular situation qualifies as an emergency then please phone the on-call member of staff anyway so that they can make the decision on how to proceed.

  • Most importantly of all – please do not report injuries or sick animals via the blog alone – always call the emergency on-call contact.


    Thank you!

    Sunday, 4 May 2025

    Sun 4 May 25 (08.35 - 08.50) Only managed to see Two yearlings, (282 & 276) in J6

     I  walked north off the main E-W track in J7 and onto the wet ground in J6.  I could see two of the yearlings emerging from the thick silver birch to our NE.  However, the ground in front, (to the N) of my brother & I was very wet and they appeared to be coming out of a pond with ducks on.  So we were unable to move closer to them





    After calling theme of a few minuted they gradually made their way over to us, but their main thought was grazing on the green grass.





    According to the GPS tracker app, the other two should have been visible to us, just a few yards further to the north, but we never caught sight of them.

    As 282 & 276 came closer I managed to get some photos.   Unfortunately we never caught any sight of the other two.





    The two we did see appeared OK.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

    Wednesday 30th. Morning

     Checked the water trough first, it was all Ok As I then walked across the site to find the cows I looked for Oak trees.  There are quite a ...