Emergency Procedure

If you need to report an emergency to us such as injured or escaped livestock or damaged infrastructure please follow this procedure:

  1. Call the office on 01256 381190.
  2. If no one answers, wait for the answering message which will detail the name and mobile number of the member of staff who is currently on call.
  3. Phone the on-call member of staff who will then respond accordingly.

NOTES:

  • Please do not phone a member of staff directly unless you know they are on-call.

  • If you are unsure if a particular situation qualifies as an emergency then please phone the on-call member of staff anyway so that they can make the decision on how to proceed.

  • Most importantly of all – please do not report injuries or sick animals via the blog alone – always call the emergency on-call contact.


    Thank you!

    Tuesday, 13 May 2025

    Tuesday 13th May - Staff Check

    I'm doing my rounds today so called in at Hawley to see the boys. 

    As previously reported this morning, all well and relaxing in the shade in one of their favourite spots in the woodland by the sailing club. 
     
    No. 283 has a rapidly growing horn on the left hand side which is close to his face and will need attention soon so I have let the livestock team know. 

    Sorry about the photos being the wrong way up, I've no idea why this is happening, only on this blog and it's driving me crackers!! 

    Anyway thanks all 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

    Wednesday 30th. Morning

     Checked the water trough first, it was all Ok As I then walked across the site to find the cows I looked for Oak trees.  There are quite a ...