Emergency Procedure

If you need to report an emergency to us such as injured or escaped livestock or damaged infrastructure please follow this procedure:

  1. Call the office on 01256 381190.
  2. If no one answers, wait for the answering message which will detail the name and mobile number of the member of staff who is currently on call.
  3. Phone the on-call member of staff who will then respond accordingly.

NOTES:

  • Please do not phone a member of staff directly unless you know they are on-call.

  • If you are unsure if a particular situation qualifies as an emergency then please phone the on-call member of staff anyway so that they can make the decision on how to proceed.

  • Most importantly of all – please do not report injuries or sick animals via the blog alone – always call the emergency on-call contact.


    Thank you!

    Wednesday, 3 December 2025

    Wednesday 3rd December - Morning

     Found the ponies in the area of ///situated.homework.wand they all were well but somewhat wet but drying off in the sunshine.

    There was a "lost" dog running around the area but it didn't go near the girls.  A few of them had some attention but as usual a few didn't want to know.









    Found the cows right by the corral.  They were very wet and dirty!  All were well and all had some attention.







    In the area near the corral the army have constructed a compound using Razor Wire and Barbed Wire.  I went over and there were lots of bits of both wire discarded on the ground.  I picked up all the pieces I could see but there may be more.  If you are round there maybe just have a second check to make sure I haven't missed any.


    1 comment:

    Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

    Wednesday 30th. Morning

     Checked the water trough first, it was all Ok As I then walked across the site to find the cows I looked for Oak trees.  There are quite a ...