Emergency Procedure

If you need to report an emergency to us such as injured or escaped livestock or damaged infrastructure please follow this procedure:

  1. Call the office on 01256 381190.
  2. If no one answers, wait for the answering message which will detail the name and mobile number of the member of staff who is currently on call.
  3. Phone the on-call member of staff who will then respond accordingly.

NOTES:

  • Please do not phone a member of staff directly unless you know they are on-call.

  • If you are unsure if a particular situation qualifies as an emergency then please phone the on-call member of staff anyway so that they can make the decision on how to proceed.

  • Most importantly of all – please do not report injuries or sick animals via the blog alone – always call the emergency on-call contact.


    Thank you!

    Friday, 26 December 2025

    Xmas Day 2025

    ​Merry Christmas every one! Hope you all had a good day. 

    I think the cows were hiding somewhere having a good giggle at my expense. I could not find them anywhere. Still, if that made their day, I can live with that. 

    The ponies were good. Moved quite far while I was out looking for the cows. I left them at the top of the central path by the amo dump. They all looked great. 

    Speak to you next week. Hope you all have a good New Year’s Eve. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

    Wednesday 30th. Morning

     Checked the water trough first, it was all Ok As I then walked across the site to find the cows I looked for Oak trees.  There are quite a ...