Emergency Procedure

If you need to report an emergency to us such as injured or escaped livestock or damaged infrastructure please follow this procedure:

  1. Call the office on 01256 381190.
  2. If no one answers, wait for the answering message which will detail the name and mobile number of the member of staff who is currently on call.
  3. Phone the on-call member of staff who will then respond accordingly.

NOTES:

  • Please do not phone a member of staff directly unless you know they are on-call.

  • If you are unsure if a particular situation qualifies as an emergency then please phone the on-call member of staff anyway so that they can make the decision on how to proceed.

  • Most importantly of all – please do not report injuries or sick animals via the blog alone – always call the emergency on-call contact.


    Thank you!

    Friday, 20 February 2026

    Friday 20 Feb 26 (12.40 - 13.00) All Cattle & Ponies Seen. All OK

     As I cycled towards the ammo dump compound along the tarmac access road, I saw the cattle and ponies together my right, just fifty yards to the south of the compound.   Gordon was already with them and we discovered that we have a mutual interest of visiting historic pubs.

    They all appeared to be in good health.  They were all generally heading south from E6 to E7.  I took the following pictures and left Gordon and the boys and girls in peace.















    It was good to meet up again Gordon.

      

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

    Wednesday 30th. Morning

     Checked the water trough first, it was all Ok As I then walked across the site to find the cows I looked for Oak trees.  There are quite a ...