Emergency Procedure

If you need to report an emergency to us such as injured or escaped livestock or damaged infrastructure please follow this procedure:

  1. Call the office on 01256 381190.
  2. If no one answers, wait for the answering message which will detail the name and mobile number of the member of staff who is currently on call.
  3. Phone the on-call member of staff who will then respond accordingly.

NOTES:

  • Please do not phone a member of staff directly unless you know they are on-call.

  • If you are unsure if a particular situation qualifies as an emergency then please phone the on-call member of staff anyway so that they can make the decision on how to proceed.

  • Most importantly of all – please do not report injuries or sick animals via the blog alone – always call the emergency on-call contact.


    Thank you!

    Wednesday, 11 February 2026

    Wednesday 11th - Morning

     The cows were easy to find, they were in the bushes at the side of the main path.

    They all looked fine and did come out onto the path where I was able to give them a good brush down.





    I had a wander round to find the ponies.  Eventually found them over the side near the barracks at ///rungs.repayment.perfumes.
    Most were resting.  They all looked good.
    After being with them for about 10 minutes they all got up and trotted off further down the fence line.
    I went and checked the trough, all OK








    On my way back to the car I met the cows again, all just chewing the cud at the side of the path.  I gave them each a good rub down and left them in peace.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

    Wednesday 30th. Morning

     Checked the water trough first, it was all Ok As I then walked across the site to find the cows I looked for Oak trees.  There are quite a ...