Emergency Procedure

If you need to report an emergency to us such as injured or escaped livestock or damaged infrastructure please follow this procedure:

  1. Call the office on 01256 381190.
  2. If no one answers, wait for the answering message which will detail the name and mobile number of the member of staff who is currently on call.
  3. Phone the on-call member of staff who will then respond accordingly.

NOTES:

  • Please do not phone a member of staff directly unless you know they are on-call.

  • If you are unsure if a particular situation qualifies as an emergency then please phone the on-call member of staff anyway so that they can make the decision on how to proceed.

  • Most importantly of all – please do not report injuries or sick animals via the blog alone – always call the emergency on-call contact.


    Thank you!

    Friday, 16 May 2025

    Fri 16 May 25 (09.00). All four cattle seen in J5. All appeared well.

    As I arrived to where they were all heading East and into a wet area, that I would be unable to access.

    I quickly took a photo of 276, (I think) disappearing into the"no-go-zone" and then snap a few photos of the other three, (certainly 283 & 278 - unable to ID the third)before they too disappeared.

    All four were happily grazing the grass while moving along.

















    1 comment:

    1. Thanks Tony, nice photos. Definitely don't follow them in there, don't think we'd ever find you again..!

      ReplyDelete

    Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

    Wednesday 30th. Morning

     Checked the water trough first, it was all Ok As I then walked across the site to find the cows I looked for Oak trees.  There are quite a ...