Like yesterday, I found them quite easily, (unusually for when I bring friends with me and I'm on foot).
They were busily grazing on the lush grass available in the middle of the open ground between the two main E-W tracks.
We walked over to them and took photos, but grazing was far too important to them to be interrupted for scratches and stroke from the "loikes" of us. We stayed with them circling and taking photos for about 15 mins before leaving. They all looked well and content.
As we left they were generally heading SE.
Zoe..... Two questions, (& I suppose the 2nd Q is for all "Lookers" at Hawley. 1. Do you know when the ponies are likely to return. and 2. How do we feel about all of the Hawley "Lookers" inc Zoe meeting up for a coffee and a chat? Either at Hawley Common or at the Crown & Cushion or the Cafe at Blackbushe Airport for example.
ReplyDelete