The four cattle were all in undergrowth and all within 50 yards of each other in K4/5, about 30-40 yards south of one of the main E-W tracks. Jet, (278) was in a very thick "rhodi" bush
and all I managed was a close up head shot through foliage They were all pestered by flies, although I couldn't tell with Jet, (278). J'Adore, (276) and Jura, (282) were both up for a short head/neck scratch, but Jeans, (283) just walked away if I approached within ten feet. All appeared well.
The ponies were found in cool shade in D5 just 50 yards NW of the ammo dump compound. Polly walked over to me and was happy for head and neck strokes, which kept the flies away from her eyes. The other lighter-coloured pony was not up for any close attention, although she too was pestered by flies. Her darker-coloured mate was up for strokes, which kept the flies at bay, until Polly "muscled-in" for a second bit of attention. Flies aside, all three ponies appeared well.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.