Emergency Procedure

If you need to report an emergency to us such as injured or escaped livestock or damaged infrastructure please follow this procedure:

  1. Call the office on 01256 381190.
  2. If no one answers, wait for the answering message which will detail the name and mobile number of the member of staff who is currently on call.
  3. Phone the on-call member of staff who will then respond accordingly.

NOTES:

  • Please do not phone a member of staff directly unless you know they are on-call.

  • If you are unsure if a particular situation qualifies as an emergency then please phone the on-call member of staff anyway so that they can make the decision on how to proceed.

  • Most importantly of all – please do not report injuries or sick animals via the blog alone – always call the emergency on-call contact.


    Thank you!

    Sunday, 20 July 2025

    Sunday 20th ponies in D9. The tip of Polly muzzle has a few cracked areas

     We found the ponies at 12.45

     







    they were in the same area but spread out. The black girl had a stroke as did Polly.

    The pink bit at the end of Polly s white stripe has a few cracked/open areas

    We sat down and the other tan pony got a big closer.

    Tried to find the cows but tracker was glitching and I think Ziggy took me where they had been! Ended up in the very dry duckpond. I think they were in I3 but that is a bit that is hard to negotiate and we were soaked through so had to leave for today!

    1 comment:

    1. I went out after the rain stopped and can confirm that all four cattle were in I3, (see subsequent report). So well done Ziggy, ( if that's where he took you). However, I missed the cracks on Polly's white stripe and I was stroking her under her mane !

      ReplyDelete

    Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

    Wednesday 30th. Morning

     Checked the water trough first, it was all Ok As I then walked across the site to find the cows I looked for Oak trees.  There are quite a ...