Emergency Procedure

If you need to report an emergency to us such as injured or escaped livestock or damaged infrastructure please follow this procedure:

  1. Call the office on 01256 381190.
  2. If no one answers, wait for the answering message which will detail the name and mobile number of the member of staff who is currently on call.
  3. Phone the on-call member of staff who will then respond accordingly.

NOTES:

  • Please do not phone a member of staff directly unless you know they are on-call.

  • If you are unsure if a particular situation qualifies as an emergency then please phone the on-call member of staff anyway so that they can make the decision on how to proceed.

  • Most importantly of all – please do not report injuries or sick animals via the blog alone – always call the emergency on-call contact.


    Thank you!

    Friday, 31 October 2025

    Thursday 30th Oct

    GPS said the cows were in the J3 area but I could not get in there to look for them. So unfortunatly I didn't see them.

    Ponies were at ///longingly.checked.snips.

    The same pony that has the cut on its neck seems to have a splits on each of his back hoofs. I don’t know if they’re ok or not. Pictures attached. The cut on his neck looks good though. All the other ponies looked fine. Left them moving towards the ammo dump.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

    Wednesday 30th. Morning

     Checked the water trough first, it was all Ok As I then walked across the site to find the cows I looked for Oak trees.  There are quite a ...