Emergency Procedure

If you need to report an emergency to us such as injured or escaped livestock or damaged infrastructure please follow this procedure:

  1. Call the office on 01256 381190.
  2. If no one answers, wait for the answering message which will detail the name and mobile number of the member of staff who is currently on call.
  3. Phone the on-call member of staff who will then respond accordingly.

NOTES:

  • Please do not phone a member of staff directly unless you know they are on-call.

  • If you are unsure if a particular situation qualifies as an emergency then please phone the on-call member of staff anyway so that they can make the decision on how to proceed.

  • Most importantly of all – please do not report injuries or sick animals via the blog alone – always call the emergency on-call contact.


    Thank you!

    Sunday, 3 May 2026

    Sunday 3 May 2016. (12.00 - 12.30) All 7 Seen. All Well.

     The ponies were found in "cattle-country"  - in J7 just 50-80 yards NE of the cattle grid opposite the entrance to Hawley Hard.  All seemed well and were grazing grass with intent..




    After finding the cattle, I checked "No-Fence" and it was showing them S of the sandy E-W track in L4.
    By the time I got to the sandy track, they had moved further west.  I came upon them in K5.  However, although no longer a duck pond it too some time for me to get to them through the "damp" patches.  By this time they were less that 80 yards from where I'd been with the ponies.  The boys were all fine and they to were intent on grazing.






    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

    Wednesday 30th. Morning

     Checked the water trough first, it was all Ok As I then walked across the site to find the cows I looked for Oak trees.  There are quite a ...