Emergency Procedure

If you need to report an emergency to us such as injured or escaped livestock or damaged infrastructure please follow this procedure:

  1. Call the office on 01256 381190.
  2. If no one answers, wait for the answering message which will detail the name and mobile number of the member of staff who is currently on call.
  3. Phone the on-call member of staff who will then respond accordingly.

NOTES:

  • Please do not phone a member of staff directly unless you know they are on-call.

  • If you are unsure if a particular situation qualifies as an emergency then please phone the on-call member of staff anyway so that they can make the decision on how to proceed.

  • Most importantly of all – please do not report injuries or sick animals via the blog alone – always call the emergency on-call contact.


    Thank you!

    Wednesday, 13 May 2026

    Wednesday 13th - Morning

     Found the cows all lying down and chilling at ///weekday.tasteful.union

    They were all good as far as I could see.






    I went and checked the water trough, that was OK.

    So I then headed off to find the ponies and see the new arrival.  After 3 miles of walking round the site I hadn't seen any sign of them!!!  Are they still on site?

    I gave up then and went home for a coffee.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

    Wednesday 30th. Morning

     Checked the water trough first, it was all Ok As I then walked across the site to find the cows I looked for Oak trees.  There are quite a ...