Emergency Procedure

If you need to report an emergency to us such as injured or escaped livestock or damaged infrastructure please follow this procedure:

  1. Call the office on 01256 381190.
  2. If no one answers, wait for the answering message which will detail the name and mobile number of the member of staff who is currently on call.
  3. Phone the on-call member of staff who will then respond accordingly.

NOTES:

  • Please do not phone a member of staff directly unless you know they are on-call.

  • If you are unsure if a particular situation qualifies as an emergency then please phone the on-call member of staff anyway so that they can make the decision on how to proceed.

  • Most importantly of all – please do not report injuries or sick animals via the blog alone – always call the emergency on-call contact.


    Thank you!

    Tuesday, 27 August 2024

    Tue 27 Aug 24. (11.40 - 12.40). I failed to spot a single pony

     I mountain-biked every road, fire track and singletrack in the area but failed to get a single sight, (or sound) of any pony.    I even followed several probable pony-made trails and all I got was grazed arms from the thorns.   Ponies 1   Man-on-Mountain Bike 0. 

    Still it was a lovely morning and I did see & hear the buzzard in the clearing to the SW of the Ammo Dump compound.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

    Wednesday 30th. Morning

     Checked the water trough first, it was all Ok As I then walked across the site to find the cows I looked for Oak trees.  There are quite a ...