Emergency Procedure

If you need to report an emergency to us such as injured or escaped livestock or damaged infrastructure please follow this procedure:

  1. Call the office on 01256 381190.
  2. If no one answers, wait for the answering message which will detail the name and mobile number of the member of staff who is currently on call.
  3. Phone the on-call member of staff who will then respond accordingly.

NOTES:

  • Please do not phone a member of staff directly unless you know they are on-call.

  • If you are unsure if a particular situation qualifies as an emergency then please phone the on-call member of staff anyway so that they can make the decision on how to proceed.

  • Most importantly of all – please do not report injuries or sick animals via the blog alone – always call the emergency on-call contact.


    Thank you!

    Monday, 10 February 2025

    Mon 10 Feb 25 (09.30 - 10.30) Only Found Six of the Ponies in E8 & F8.

     Found  4 of the ponies just east of the scrub bushes bordering the compound access road at 09.40.  I waited and listened at the edge of the scrub bushes, (from where the 4 ponies exited, but heard/saw no trace of the others.





      

    I searched all round those bushes and when I was on the compound access road I saw two more ponies just inside the pine copse on the W side of the compound access road.



    I searched for a further 25 minutes  combing the tracks in the the western side of the range but was unable to find any more ponies.


    I then went looking for the cattle, who were being shown as just north of the track in J3.  I was unable to hear or see them.   

     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

    Wednesday 30th. Morning

     Checked the water trough first, it was all Ok As I then walked across the site to find the cows I looked for Oak trees.  There are quite a ...