Emergency Procedure

If you need to report an emergency to us such as injured or escaped livestock or damaged infrastructure please follow this procedure:

  1. Call the office on 01256 381190.
  2. If no one answers, wait for the answering message which will detail the name and mobile number of the member of staff who is currently on call.
  3. Phone the on-call member of staff who will then respond accordingly.

NOTES:

  • Please do not phone a member of staff directly unless you know they are on-call.

  • If you are unsure if a particular situation qualifies as an emergency then please phone the on-call member of staff anyway so that they can make the decision on how to proceed.

  • Most importantly of all – please do not report injuries or sick animals via the blog alone – always call the emergency on-call contact.


    Thank you!

    Wednesday, 5 February 2025

    Wednesday 5th February - Staff Check

    Found the cattle first near the ammo dump. So pleased to see that the growth on black yearlings face appears to be a lot smaller in size now. Although apparently content and we'll, they are looking a little lean, so I will talk to the livestock team later and see what they think. 

    When I found the ponies, I also found Howard! Great to meet you Howard 😀 
    All ponies looking very well and either grazing contentedly or barging us around for strokes. 
    The midges were out in force today! 

    1 comment:

    Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

    Wednesday 30th. Morning

     Checked the water trough first, it was all Ok As I then walked across the site to find the cows I looked for Oak trees.  There are quite a ...