Emergency Procedure

If you need to report an emergency to us such as injured or escaped livestock or damaged infrastructure please follow this procedure:

  1. Call the office on 01256 381190.
  2. If no one answers, wait for the answering message which will detail the name and mobile number of the member of staff who is currently on call.
  3. Phone the on-call member of staff who will then respond accordingly.

NOTES:

  • Please do not phone a member of staff directly unless you know they are on-call.

  • If you are unsure if a particular situation qualifies as an emergency then please phone the on-call member of staff anyway so that they can make the decision on how to proceed.

  • Most importantly of all – please do not report injuries or sick animals via the blog alone – always call the emergency on-call contact.


    Thank you!

    Saturday, 23 August 2025

    Thursday 21st Aug All good

    Apologies for the late update. It's been manic round by me.

    Found the grey pony at ///shift.massaging.mooring. The open area by the trough munching on his own away from the others. Others at ///twist.orbit.magically. They were all good.

    Could not find the cows. GPS was showing them in an area that I just could not get through to. So I decided to go and look for the ponies hoping that by the time I found them the cows would’ve moved to a more accessible area. Of course, by the time I came back to the cows they had not moved very far. But I did see one cow in the distance who answered with a lovely “moo!” when I shouted hello across to him but I didn’t see any others. I was stood just outside the fence at ///scribble.spades.prompting. I could hear the others nibbling but couldn’t get to them to see them. The gause was taller than me.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

    Wednesday 30th. Morning

     Checked the water trough first, it was all Ok As I then walked across the site to find the cows I looked for Oak trees.  There are quite a ...