The boys were at the entrance to the ammo dump compound in E6 moo-ing at the two wardens working in there. They both had "Zoe-Style" pickups and were demanding better fare that gorse. J'Adore and Jura were happy for strokes, while spoke to the two wardens for a while. Jeans and Jet were not interested. Perhaps I should change my aftershave or even have a shower ! Eventually the cattle headed south down the tarmac road south.
The ponies were not far away, about 200 yards east of the ammo dump compound at the junction of two grassy tracks at the border of G5 & H5. Polly and the pony with the recovered neck scar were up for a short stroke. The others less so.
As I rode off for a bike ride I met Jacky with Ziggy on the northern perimeter track by the cattle grid in G3. She said that she was not 100%, but improving and had come out for fresh air. It was good to meet and to hear that you're feeling better.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.