Unfortunately I couldn't find the ponies. That is a first for me. But the cows where enjoying a warm breakfast nibbling away at the edges of a couple fires that some workmen had started burning what they've been cutting. This was in E3/F3 by the fence at the coral end of the area. They seemed to be good.
As you know I've had trouble posting pictures recently. Today I've saved them as a PDF & inserted them. I hope it works. I won't know until I've actually posted the blog.
OK, just inserting a PDF didn't work but what did work is actually inserting the images directly in to the web broser instead of the Blog App on a Mac. Don't know why this has changed but at least I've found a work-around.


Glad you found a solution. I know just how frustrating it is when things just won't work like they did/should.
ReplyDelete