Emergency Procedure

If you need to report an emergency to us such as injured or escaped livestock or damaged infrastructure please follow this procedure:

  1. Call the office on 01256 381190.
  2. If no one answers, wait for the answering message which will detail the name and mobile number of the member of staff who is currently on call.
  3. Phone the on-call member of staff who will then respond accordingly.

NOTES:

  • Please do not phone a member of staff directly unless you know they are on-call.

  • If you are unsure if a particular situation qualifies as an emergency then please phone the on-call member of staff anyway so that they can make the decision on how to proceed.

  • Most importantly of all – please do not report injuries or sick animals via the blog alone – always call the emergency on-call contact.


    Thank you!

    Thursday, 29 January 2026

    Thursday 29th January - all 11 seen

    The cows were very vocal this morning, having a real conversation. They followed me around helping me locate the ponies. Life is so much easier now the GPS collars are working. Found them at ///however.wordplay.hulk (just right of the open area in F5).

    Found the ponies at ///woof.including.names. All seven ponies seen but I couldn’t get close to 4 of them. From what I could see those 4 all looked OK. The 3 I did see up close were good & just hanging around not doing much.

     They all seem to be drying out nicely after all the rain we've had. They seemed a bit happier too. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

    Wednesday 30th. Morning

     Checked the water trough first, it was all Ok As I then walked across the site to find the cows I looked for Oak trees.  There are quite a ...